Monday, November 23, 2009

Safer Amalgam Removal

Clear simple instructions on how to have mercury/silver tooth filling implants removed.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Safer Amalgam Removal

Now every patient can see exactly what the minimum safety precautions are during amalgam removal.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

FDA Classification Disaster

IAOMT Response
On Tuesday, July 28, 2009, the FDA completed its classification of the traditional dental amalgam filling material by making it a Class II device, with minimal controls. Dr. Susan Runner, the acting director of the dental devices division, stated flatly that there are no serious concerns about the toxic mercury exposure from amalgam, that is in fact thoroughly documented in the scientific literature.

Friday, July 3, 2009

KJ's Story 15 year-old poisoned by mercury fillings

People's lives are being destroyed by ignorant dentists who implant mercury without any regard to individual susceptibility to the toxic effects of mercury. Two different genetic subsets have already been identified that makes a person extremely susceptible: CPOX+ and APOe 4/4. It is long past time to stop poisoning the children with injections of vaccine mercury and implanting time-release mercury fillings.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Degeneration

This video shows better than any other discussion I've seen why mercury is linked to Alzheimer's Disease. The hallmark histologic finding of AD is neurofibrillary tangles. Nerves that clump together and form a wad of nerves rather than connecting the brain together in a systematic fashion. Tubulin is the insulation for nerves. Adding tiny amounts of mercury cause the insulation to fall off the nerve and they then knot up just like is found at autopsy in AD.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Poisoned Babies

Why is it most people seem to not care if they poison the children?

This is no longer being debated. It is a fact. The dose of fluoride an infant receives from drinking a baby bottle made up with fluoridated tap water is many times the EPA's old minimum risk level and hundreds of times the amount a breast fed infant would receive. Why is that OK? While it is visibly damaging the children's teeth research indicates it is damaging their brains and bones too.